What Should I Bring To My Divorce Consultation At Yelish Law?
Please bring the following documents if you have them available:
- Last two years of income tax returns
- Most recent pay stubs for you and your spouse
- The most recent tax and mortgage statements for your home and any other pieces of real property owned by you and your spouse
- Most recent investment and retirement statements
- Current credit card statements and other personal obligations
If the parenting of your children is anticipated to be at issue; we also ask that you please be prepared to discuss the parenting responsibilities of each parent and what you would like for a parenting plan.
Call Us At 360-602-3943 To Schedule Your Appointment
All consultations are subject to an hourly fee and are anticipated to last for one hour. Advance fee deposits are required in all cases. This is set during the initial consultation and varies depending on a number of factors, such as the type and complexity of the case, the intensity of the discovery process and issues individual to your case. A fee agreement will be prepared for all clients. Take time to review the agreement and feel free to ask questions about it at any time. You may also reach us vial email.